दोस्तों , भारतीय प्रशासनिक सेवा में जाने के लिए आज हर स्टूडेंट की चाहत होती है तो आइये देखतें है की किस तरह,क्या विषय और क्या -२ जरुरी है आदि प्रश्नो के उत्तर जानें
: The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 26 years on the first day of August of the year in which the exam is held. U.P.S.C conducts Civil Services Examination in two successive stages followed by Interview :
- Civil Services Preliminary Exam. (objective type)
Paper 1-General Studies (150 marks)
Paper II – One subject (300 marks) (Agriculture, Veterinary Sci. and Animal Husbandry, Botany, Chemistry, Civil Engg. ,Commerce, Economics, Electrical Engg, Geography, Geology, Indian History, Law, Maths, Mechanical Engg., Philosophy, Physics, Political Sci., Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Zoology).
- Civil Services Main Exam. (written + Interview)
Paper 1-One of the Indian Languages to be selected by the candidate from the languages included in the eighth schedule to the constitution.
Paper II-English Paper III and IV – General Studies Paper V, VI, VII and VIII-Two optional subjects (out of the subjects enlisted above and Anthropology, Management and Public Administration). The following combinations are not allowed
(i) Two Engg. Subjects.
(ii) Commerce and Management and Public Administration
(iii) Anthropology and Sociology
(iv) Maths and Statistics
(v) Agriculture, and V.Sci. and A.H.
(vi) Political Sci., and Management and Public Administration
The Civil Service Examination is conducted for :
- Indian Administrative Service (I.A.S)
- Indian Foreign Service (I.F.S)
- Indian Police Service (I.P.S)
- Indian P & T Account and Finance Service
- Indian Audit and Account Service
- Indian Customs and Central Excise Service
- Indian Defense Accounts Service
- Indian Income Tax Service
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Railway Protection Service
- Indian Defense Estate Service
- Indian Information Service
- Central Trade Service
- Central Secretariat Service
- Railway Board Secretariat Service
- Armed forces Head Quarters Civil Services
- Customs Appraisers Service
- Andman and Nicobar Police Service
- Goa, Daman and Diu Civil Service
- Andman and Nicobar Islands Civil Service
- Pondicherry Police Service
- Goa, Daman and Diu Police Service
- Post of Assistant Security Officer, Railway Protection Force
- Post of Assistant Commandant in Central Industrial Security Force
- Post of Deputy Superintendent of Police in C.B.I.
Indian Forest Service, Indian Economics Service, (IES) and Indian Statistics Services (ISS) are organized by UPSC separately min. age 21 years and max. age 30 years.
Min-qualification: For IES, PG in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics. For ISS, PG in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics.
यदि आपको लगता है की देश की सेवा करनी है अथवा कुछ सुधारों की आवश्यकता है तो आज ही लग जाइये …Enjoy your success